Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:说实话,海伦,总是正确的答案。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一千一百人活了下来。看看他们。
whoever saves one life ,saves the world entire .
当你挽救了一条生命就等于挽救了全世界。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
He would have given me two for it; at least one.He would have given me one, one more.
他会愿意用两个人做交换 至少一个。他至少会再给我一个人 再多一个人
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以多救一个人…我却没有!可是我…我没有!
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看一个人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我做得还不够!伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
The list is an absolute good ,the list is life ,All around its margins lies the gulf
这份名单代表着至善,这份名单就是生命,名单的外围是一片可怕的深渊!
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.
当你挽救了一条生命就等于挽救了全世界
There will be generations because of what you did.
因为你的善行,生命才得以传承下去